Ms. P is a basketball coach and she had an amazing athletic boudoir session with me. I love how we were able to get her feeling all glammed up but still incorporate her basketball to keep her personality in the shoot.
I asked Ms. P a few questions about her experience and this is what she had to say:
- Why did you want to do a photo shoot?
As a gift for my husband and to help my self esteem
- Why did you choose Photography by Rayleigh for your shoot?
I liked her pictures and the reviews by other clients. I felt like she would be able to help me feel more at ease with the process and get good pictures as a result.
- A little anxious as well as excited
- What does “beauty” mean to you? Feeling good about your appearance
- What does “sexy” mean to you?
- What did you love about your shoot?
How relaxed I felt (surprisingly), how well my hair and makeup where done. I will definitely come back for another shoot – maybe something other than boudoir as well.
- How did you feel about being nearly naked in front of the camera?
Shy, for the most part, although Rayleigh did a great job of making me feel as comfortable as possible
- What was your favorite moment of the whole experience?
My husband’s reaction when he saw the photos.
I gave most of them to my husband who keeps them on his night stand. The “professional head shots” I am using for my business and coaching practice
- Any advice for ladies thinking about doing a photo shoot?
Do it! It was a lot of fun and makes you feel great. The pictures turn out gorgeous and it will make you feel good about yourself.
Rayleigh was amazing to work with. She was very professional and quick to respond to all questions and concerns I highly recommend her..
Designer jeans and sky high strappy heels (okay, that’s two but they go together!)
Think of yourself that way – it will reflect in how you carry yourself and in your smile
Want to see more?
If you’d like to see more of boudoir work, please send me an email and I can send you my private gallery.